Calvin'x 3x3x5 T-Cube is another high quality cuboid from Calvin's Puzzle. This one resembles a 3x3x5 cuboid but with extra 3x3 extensions on one side. It turns smoothly and feels sturdy. Comes in a clear plastic box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Tensioned and balanced out of the box, this puzzle turns super easily and makes it a blast to mess around with. I have not managed to finish it yet, but cuboids always give me problems :). The puzzle itself is really impressive, shapeshifting into a lumpy amalgam of cubies sticking out every which way, and really is a treat to fiddle with. It does not feel fragile, even when turning a face that is not able to be turned (like an unfinished face) it feels sturdy. Not sure if this cube really needs to exist though, with all the other X-Cube type puzzles out there now. I would start somewhere else and if you end up liking it, purchase this one next! Or start here, it is already great.