The Calvin's Fisher Cube is a 3x3 shape-mod designed by renowned puzzle designer Tony Fisher and produced by Calvin's puzzles. This version features both the Calvin's Puzzle logo as well as the Tony Fisher logo.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Turns poorly right out of the box. A lot of catching and next to no corner cutting. Caps started popping off with first turns. Feels very cheap to hold.
I did not get this cube online but I saw it at a store near my house. When I first got it I didn't have very high expectations but it still fell short of them. Out of the box it was sandy and slow and I was quite disappointed. After I put 2 drops of lube in it it became pretty fast and smooth. My main problem is that it catches a lot but other than that it is pretty good.