Calvin's Fisher Wall Cube II
The Calvin's Fisher and Windmill Wall Cube series features variants of the original Fisher and Windmill 3x3 shape mods that are designed to make them even tougher to scramble up and solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So it's a Fisher mod...and more. As you can see from the photo it looks a lot like the 3x3 Mixup...with 45 degree turns. But the solve is very different because the center pieces do not move like they do with the 3x3 Mixup (and the edges and centers are reversed). Also, only one slice resembles the 3x3 Mixup...the middle slice. The top and bottom of the cube are the same as a regular 3x3. Not very difficult but a very enjoyable solve. I have all 3 cubes in the Fisher Wall series and this one is my favorite. Fisher III is also very good.
Fun to solve and kinda looks confusing to non cubers even though it's pretty much just a 3x3 functionally.