Calvin's Fisher Wall Cube III
The Calvin's Fisher and Windmill Wall Cube series features variants of the original Fisher and Windmill 3x3 shape mods that are designed to make them even tougher to scramble up and solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
So I have all 3 cubes in the Fisher Wall series and this one is probably my favorite. It's basically a Fisher cube in the top layer and the bottom layer...with a windmill in the middle layer. Pretty cool. Not very difficult to solve but a nice twist on the typical Fisher/Windmill design. Not sure why more people aren't buying these cubes. Hopefully this review will help. Fisher Wall II is also worth getting.