Calvin's House Cube II
Calvin's House Cube II features high quality stickers and solid turning. This version of the house cube features a flat chimney
Available in black or white plastic, and it comes with both the Calvin's Puzzle logo and the Tony Fisher logo.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's a very nice cube, but its turn is very bad and the lock ups are constant. This is a particularly serious problem in a cube like this, which has pieces of irregular shapes. I also bought the FangCun House II and that other cube has a much smoother and more pleasant movement. In short, Calvin's House was thrown away and I kept the FangCun House.
This puzzle is quite fun. There is no corner cutting and taking it a part isn't the easiest thing in the world. ONE THING TO REMEMBER: there is 1 edge piece that is all red. It is on the opposite side on the "chimney". In the picture of the cube, on the white cube, the edge piece is the problematic one. So the problem is that IT HAS AN ORIENTATION. What i mean by this is that if you solve the puzzle with that piece in the wrong way you will encounter a parity. I would, mark the top side of the piece with a very small line just for future reference. Big enough so you can see it but small enough so it doesnt interfere with the sticker.
This cube has very stiff turning out of the box. The corner cutting of the cube is currently zero. I haven't bothered to lube it because I have not figured a way to work it in. So, this is pretty much a display cube and it isn't really fun to play with.