Take your multitasking to a whole new level with the Calvin's Ideal Cube 1x1x3. For those who have mastered the 1x1x2, the 1x1x3 brings a brand new adventure. Unlock new levels of this mystical puzzle by simultaneously turning both the top and bottom layers. If you are a daring one you may also elect to turn the middle slice all by itself.
What will happen? Find out!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
....even a baby could. The people closest to me in life said there's NO WAY I could ever solve a cube, so I got this to make them feel better about themselves XD It actually turns really smooth. I actually love it as a joke/noob cube to have in my collection.
I should have read the description more carefully. It looks like it should do more than it does. Now I see it's clearly a joke
it took me 10 months to even get one layer!
turning is great after some love and care