Calvin's Star Cube
Calvin's Star Cube is a 3x3 mod shaped like a star. It features sturdy construction and turns smoothly right out of the box. It also comes with the Tony Fisher logo.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle as a novelty item since it is a Tony Fisher cube and I wanted to try out the shape-shifting aspect of it. However, it is my worst turning puzzle I own. It locks up every few turns, forcing me to go the opposite way to complete a move. Calvin's Puzzles are known to be cheaply made and frustrating. With that said, it was fun to solve the first few times just because it is a little bit different. No other brand makes this puzzle, so there is no alternative.
I got this as a gift. It turns very good but while i was playing wish it a corner broke. The stem was very thin.
I still recommend this puzzle