The Calvin's Super Gigaminx is a gigaminx that has been pre-stickered with the super gigaminx sticker set. Apart from having an exquisite appearance, the super gigaminx requires additional focus and attention to solve due to the additional outline colors on each sticker.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Me gustó el cubo, muy bonito el diseño, un reto interesante; el giro un poco duro.
Looks great, until the first solve. I got this and I was excited and amazed about how good it was and looked, now I'm disappointed that after one solve (being careful too), a handful of the stickers started to loose their color, and tear. also the cube is too small in my opinion, it fits in my palm and my fingers are too big to do flicks with; without trying to scrape the stickers. Disappointed overall, may be the last time I want to solve this thing.
It moves and turns decently. I wasn’t expecting it to be a speed cube or anything by far. But I am stuck on the last two centers. I can’t solve my gray center and align my lines correctly. If anyone has any helpful videos or tips please let me know. I would love to finish this thing. Thank you cubicle for always being there for my QB needs.