Celeritas AoChuang 5x5 WR M
The Celeritas Aochuang 5x5 WR M is a smooth, fast and controllable magnetic 5x5 produced by MoYu. As a member of MoYu’s high-performing WR line, this puzzle is sure to become a favorite amongst solvers of all skill levels.. The Celeritas Aochuang 5x5 M is lubed with a balanced mixture of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, and DNM-37, which provides a fast and long-lasting feel that requires very little break-in.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features a Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is the second premium 5x5 I bought from the Cubicle. The first was an Angstrom Wushuang, I believe. I tried everything on that cube, did I did 500 solves on it and it feels the exact same as arrival. Nothing helped, lubing, tensioning, and it's THE SAME THING WITH THIS CUBE. IT'S SO SLUGGISH. You would think that after 75 or so solves it would feel at least somewhat better, BUT it doesn't AT ALL (maybe the slightest amount better, but not really). I already tried everything here too. I'm already 100 or so solves in, still no signs of any improvements. I get that Angstrom and Celeritas cubes feel sluggish out of the box, but I have Angstrom 2x2's to 4x4's, and they're all PERFECT, crisp, clean, silent turning, but the 5x5's OH MY GOD I'M LOSING MY MIND.