The AoSu WR M is the successor of the wildly popular AoSu GTS2 M. This puzzle is smaller and more controllable at a size of 59 mm. This update minimizes catching and lockups. The Celeritas AoSu WR M is set up with Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, and DNM-37, which creates a fast, clean, and smooth feeling, making it superior to a standard Cubicle silicone setup.
Original puzzle made by Moyu. It features an Angstrom Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, DNM-37
- Celeritas AoSu 4x4 WR M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Angstrom Celeritas Collectible Card
- Accessory Box
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got a new Pb and it’s really gud :D
Overall this is a really great 4x4 and is the best on I have ever tried. I would definitely choose this over the Aosu GTS2M because it is much smaller and feels better in the hands. It also is much faster on the inner layers and is a little bit more stable. It also doesn’t catch and lock up as much as The Valk. The Celeritas setup fits this cube very well giving it a light, fast, and smooth. Ootb it was a bit tight, but after loosening it became the best cube ever! Highly Reccomend.
This is the best 4x4 I have tried, better than the valk and the gts2. The inner layers were pretty gummy out of the box (to be expected of a custom cube) but after some break in it was great! my only complaint is the tensions are a bit too loose but after I fixed that my cube was perfect!
I bought this 4x4, hoping to get a fast cube that would allow me to solve for long periods of time. Even after over 200 break in solves, the cube is very slow, and the inner layers feel worse than the ones of the gan 460. If you want a fast cube, get the max. I tried my friend’s and it’s much better than the celeritas.