Celeritas GAN 356 X V2
The Celeritas GAN 356 X V2 is our custom setup of GAN's most famous cube to date. The Celeritas GAN 356 X V2 is lubed with Lubicle Black on the core and a combination of Angstrom Gravitas, Angstrom Celeritas, and DNM-37 on the pieces for an incredibly quick and clean feel free that is superior to a traditional silicone setup.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by GAN. It features an Angstrom Celeritas logo on the yellow side.
- Celeritas GAN356 X V2
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Celeritas Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
There is no reason to dislike this product. This cube can range from slow and stable, to fast and flexible. With all the customization options and all around perfect performance, this cube is very worth the price. It offers perfect corner cutting, and the magnets are easy to change, so that they can match your preference. This in my personal opinion is tied with the GAN XS, and is easily one of the best cubes on the market. This cube would go perfectly with and customization/enhancement services offered by the cubicle. Great design by GAN!
When watching videos of cubers unboxing awesome puzzles, it has always interested me. One of the things I find pretty popular is with the GAN franchise. I heard so many good reviews about this cube that I decided to buy one for myself. When it arrived, I was excited! It is my first ever GAN puzzle, and wont be my last. The cube exceeds my standards by a lot and it astounds me a lot. I would recommend this cube to everybody, and this cube is definitely worth the price paid.