The CH WuJi M 7x7 is the magnetized version of the QiYi WuJi 7x7. Like the other CH-magnetized big cubes, it features relatively low-strength magnets that give the cube a subtle but noticeable tactile feeling. The magnetization service was performed on a stock WuJi by Cuber's Home, an independent company based in China.
The WuJi M 7x7 is packaged inside a specially marked WuJi box, and it comes with all of the original WuJi materials plus a special brown cube bag, a screwdriver, some spare magnets, and an official numbered card.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I mean, it is a very good cube knowing that i went from a YJ that locked up like every other move to a smooth magnetic one. It kinda disappointed me because when it first got out of the box it was very slow and you couldn't feel the magnets at all. But after about 20 solves on it my average went from sub 7 minutes to somewhere around a mid 4 minute solve the occational 3 minute solve. But it has been getting better with every solve it is now definatly worth the money. I can't wait to see it after i fully break it in.
Quite smooth on all layers, very good corner-cutting. The magnets add an extra "finishing touch". Very good quality.
the magnets are way too light. it's basically a stock wuji. feeling is pretty nice tho