The CH WuShuang M 5x5 is the mass-produced, non-customized variant of the WuShuang M, and it features slightly weaker magnets than the ones featured in the Cubicle WuShuang M. The magnetization service was performed on a stock WuShuang by Cuber's Home, an independent company based in China.
The WuShuang M 5x5 is packaged inside a specially marked WuShuang box, and it comes with all of the original WuShuang materials plus a special brown cube bag, a screwdriver, some spare magnets, and an official numbered card.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
so a reviewer below was like "tHe pIeCes bReAk" but their 4x4 and 5x5 dont that guy has 0 brain cells
Very smooth on all layers, excellent corner-cutting. When ordering the cube I also added "Pro Shop Lube Service" option. Excellent quality. It's definitely worth the price. Highly recommended.
This company has a bad reputation because their cubes are known to break, very poorly made pieces, but great turning. I wouldn't spend $50 on a great turning cube but has the pieces break. It's your choice people. Risk it or lose it