Chemistry Cube 3x3
The Chemistry Cube is a 3x3 with different elements from the periodic table printed on the pieces.
This puzzle is a bit more difficult than a normal 3x3 due to the centers having an orientation.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this for my science teacher, so I didn’t have enough time to make it good, but my teacher liked it.
the print for me was pretty solid and everything is really clear. The turning is what you would expect on a speedcube. light and easy. the only thing is the colors are really similar and when you solve it, the ending is gonna be different. the centerpieces will change orientation. so the centerpieces will sometimes be flipped upside down compared to the other letters on that face. All cubes do that but we just never notice it since normal cubes are just solid colors.
The cube itself performs reasonably well. Turning is smooth, and the cube is lightweight. The printing, however, is awful. Labels are printed directly on the cube faces, so there are no stickers. At least on the cube that I received, there are lines running through the pictures. The best way I can describe it is that it looks like it was printed with an inkjet printer running out of ink. The text is blurry on the yellow, orange, and blue sides., as well. Obviously nobody is going to use this as a reference, but maybe it would have been better to use printed stickers.