Corey 3x3x5 Fisher Cuboid V3
The Corey 3x3x5 Fisher Cuboid V3 is a 3x3x5 cuboid shape mod designed by Corey Fravel and produced by Calvin's Puzzle. This particular version features white and yellow on the 3x3 faces, and it is only available in stickerless plastic.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Turning is rickety but still fast enough to fingertrick. I think its because the outer corners are slightly loose, but this only affects the feel and the noise it makes while turning. The extra internal colors get rid of some of the false equivalencies making it slightly easier than the stickered version. For not being a speed cube, it has decent line to line corner cutting, and only occasional catching. The plastic feels way cheaper than any other puzzle I've used. Its not as bad as a dollar store cube but it definitely feels cheaper than a budget cube.
The red and blue plastics (not shown in the picture) are quite dark and are not the same as the cyan shown on the v2 and v1. They are much closer to the red and blue stickered plastics in the v1 picture. Also the white is slightly transparent, and there is a second, most likely Corey, logo sticker on the red side.