The CrazyBad 4x4x6 Fisher Cuboid is a 4x4x6 adaptation of the Fisher Cube that was originally designed by CrazyBadCuber. It feels sturdy and turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I wanted this puzzle ever since I saw crazy bad cubers video
Out of the box it's smoother than the regular 4x4x6 but I had a pop within the first 2 minutes
It was a bit hard to put it back, still I'm really happy I got this one and I think this is a must have if you like cuboids or you like collecting puzzles
(I could not add a picture of the pop as the file should be less than 10 mb)
Its been about a year since I ordered and still has great turning. My puzzle pops every once in a while if you try to turn with layers misaligned so not a great corner cutter but the puzzle is quality over speed. If you enjoy complex puzzles this should be added to the collection. My pb is roughly nine minutes 50 seconds
I have 60 different cubes, and this is by far my favorite!! I love it. I have had it for a year and it still turns perfectly. Very smooth and high quality. It is probably the most difficult cube I own. Best quality cuboid I have ever used. HIGHLY recommend.
The thing that makes this cube is really the quality of it. It's not really build for speedcubing, but I doubt many would try anyway. A fairly difficult solve!