Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It left a sticker residue and it was bad quality
sticker came off so easily even tho i put it on perfectly. When the logo fell off, it left a residue that i have to use sugar to get off. Not happy.
It looks like the ones on the real cubes!
When it came in the mail, the sticker was off of the adhesive, the sticky bit, and it was a smudged plastic logo. I would send a photo, but I threw it away and it went to the garbage.
My Angstrom GAN 354 M V2 didn’t originally have the GAN logo sticker, but I was replacing the Angstrom sticker that came on it and wanted to add a GAN logo to it also and I purchased the black version. It looks great and I am surprised by the quality. I thought it was going to be a basic, super thin, hard to apply, sticker. Instead, it’s thick, easy to apply, and despite being thick, it doesn’t rub off (as long as you clean the puzzle properly before applying). I’m very satisfied with this purchase.
i was thinking what cube to put this logo on and i was very happy with my purchase when i put it on my moyu rs3m 2020 it looked like a real gan!
It was a great purchase and I’m happy but delivery took 3 days longer than it said it would over Al all good experience