Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When your son thinks you bought them the gan but you just replace it
i was thinking what cube to put this logo on and i was very happy with my purchase when i put it on my moyu rs3m 2020 it looked like a real gan!
Made me sub 1 when I put this on my RS3M 2020.
Its great for 25 cents
my gan air sm was in need of a restickering so I also go the logo and it has been holding up pretty well
I bought this logo because it would look really nice on my Gan 12 Maglev, but after putting it on and doing about 50 solves, it fell right off, for no reason. It turns out only the top layer of the sticker (which has the design on it) came off, there was still a transparent sticker on the cube. I decided maybe a drop of glue could get the design back on (it wasn't sticky on the back), but I guess the glue had something in it and it completely smeared the ink and ruined the logo.
I needed a new GAN sticker for my GAN 356 because it was peeling off. I have had the sticker on for a year now and it is good as new!
This make my cube turn better!
It works well on my cubes