BAM! Designed by the man himself, this cube cover features an array of essential phrases and artwork cascading behind the CubeHead logo.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Really cool design, cheap price. If you need a cube cover and like CubeHead, then this is for you
I got the cover and there were no damages. Cool design!
It looked really good and had a good quality but I can’t put mine together I don’t know if its broken or if just don’t understand how to put it together
Thanks for your review! To assemble this cube cover, you fold the flap with a cutout down first, then both sides, and finally the flap with a tab on it. I hope this helps, and please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions!
It's a good cube cover, 5 stars, the only thing I don't like about it is the size. It's a bit too big. Anyways, it's a great cube cover.
It is so great that you provide the merchandise that allow rising cubers to have a comp experience in their own living room! Thank you Cubicle!
It covers the cubes
It’s a great hat
Looks very cool. Highly recommend.
Amazing Cube Cover of the best cubing YouTube
This cube cover is sick. Looks super cool, and is overall really useful for simulating competitions. Not that any other cube cover wouldn't work for that, but this one is just incredible. I would recommend it to anyone reading if you've got a few dollars and you're a Cubehead fan.