The CubeStyle 2x2 Mirror Cube is the simpler version of the popular 3x3 Mirror Cube shape mod. This particular make of the 2x2 Mirror Cube features unique matte stickers that are available in more colors than most traditional mirror cubes.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is not good quality. It does turn, so I will give it that. However, the majority of the faces are very stiff, and have this weird locking up problem. Everytime you try to turn it, it feels like you are going to snap it. Do not recommend. Get a different mirror 2x2 if you really want one.
The Cube is very hard to turn. I almost feel like it's going to break after forcing it to turn.
This cube locks up a lot and had to be loosened. You really have to use force to move it. Recommended for beginners only.
this cube was really nice out of the box it did not have very good corner cutting but with any shape mod that doesn't happen. amazing turning and keeps me interested after many many solve this cube feels kind of cheap but is not it makes up for it by being interesting and turning great. 5/5 would buy again.
Turns pretty well, but this was after some setup. I had to spend a significant amount of time wiping away lube, as there was so much that the puzzle could barely turn. After wiping away much of the lube, it turns pretty well and looks cool.