The CubeStyle 4x4 is a FangGe sub-branded 4x4 that draws inspiration from other modern 4x4 cube mechanisms, yet it strikes a good balance between affordability and performance.
Phantom Stickerless cubes: The Phantom Stickerless variant has black carbon-fiber textured stickers placed on all sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I didnt expect much for a super cheap 4x4 but it's really nice. I've tried tensioning it and lubing it but it still feels loose and if you try to speed solve it it will pop. I've had it pop on me several times.
This is a good product but I tried taking apart a piece because I thought I mistakenly switched a corner or something and then all of it pops how do you assemble?
For $10 and stickerless, it's an alright cube. However, the cube is verrry loose and you can easily pop the cube if you use a little too much force. I haven't tried it with lube and would likely improve it. But alas, for $10 I wasn't expecting the top of the line. For what it costs, it's really nice.
This cube is the dankist cube I have ever memed and I think it's pink. hay remember big b0$$ is watching you