The CubeStyle 4x4 Axis Cube is a 4x4 variant of the popular axis cube shape mod. It is built like a speedcube, so it turns well right out of the box. This puzzle features vibrant stickerless bright shades and a robust mechanism.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Very frustrating, but very good Turning quality amazing, and parity is the Angry part. But Huge axis cube 10/10 would recommend
So once I got the cube, it was very loose. Had to tighten it up. No big deal. The turns are very smooth. I completely forgot about the parities So it was something to learn. Overall great cube!! I love it!!!
A mix of fun and frustration.
Turns are difficult.
Putting it back together after a pop is a bonus puzzle. It can be done. Use painter's tape.
This line of 4x4 classic shape mods is exactly what I've wanted a cube manufacturer to do for such a long time, and its really a good deal. It has a very good price for what it is, a 4x4 shape mod that's pretty large in the hands (about a 6x6 size) and is a fun, challenging solve.
This puzzle was a lot of fun and it turns just like you would expect a 4x4 axis cube to turn like. It came over lubed and didn't turn that great... but no one is buying this puzzle to speed solve. I had a blast solving it and will be a great show piece. I gave this puzzle 4/5 stars because you can't expect it to turn like a WCA 4x4 from MoYu or Qiyi... but it really did catch. I got frustrated with it at one point that I did a R3 instead of an R'.
Nevertheless if you are looking to buy a puzzle like this, don't have high expectations. It is a non-WCA puzzle, no one is speed solving it, and it's just for fun.