The CubeStyle 5x5 is a FangGe sub-branded 5x5 that draws inspiration from other modern 5x5 cube mechanisms, yet it strikes a good balance between affordability and performance.
Phantom Stickerless cubes: The Phantom Stickerless variant has black carbon-fiber textured stickers placed on all sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Absolutely outstanding outer layers and inner layers. Only flaws are little corner cutting and very very slight lock ups if turning inner layers at top tps. Definitely a main for beginners and world class solvers best 5x5 on the market
So I got this cube a few weeks ago and i was surprised...it was small. I forgot to check the dimensions. So i was expecting a regular sized 5x5...Oops! Don't forget to check your cube dimensions. The turning is great on the outer layers. The inner layers aren't that good until you break them in, but after some breaking in they do just fine. I would recommend this product if you want a smaller 5x5. If you want a regular sized 5x5 don't buy this.