CubeStyle Axis Cube
The CubeStyle Axis Cube is a stickerless pink variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Meh. Its just ok. Came pretty lubey and turns good. But it just makes my hands feel all worn out after using it... Idk don't judge me. Overall I would suggest you to buy some other axis cube
Very fun shape mod. It helps a TON to know how to solve the mastermorphix. The shades are great. It feels nice. NOT a puzzle to speed solve. It catches a little bit but it isn't a huge deal if you aren't trying to speed solve it. It somewhat corner cuts. It isn't fast. Anyways, fun solve and definitely worth the price. One of my favorite mods.