The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber 2x2 is a stickerless 2x2 with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the Z Carbon Fiber 2x2 is the QiYi QiDi S 2x2 (for the Stickerless Bright version) and the CubeStyle 2x2 (for the Stickerless Pink) version. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Excellent movement and stellar look
First, the carbon fiber stickers are not placed well and I’ve had it for a week and they have already started peeling
This cube is at just the right tensions and also feels like a knock-off QiDi S
Overall, great cube but only get it if you are a collector, like me.
Carbon Fiber Ruins this cube. The word Buttastic Gets thrown around a lot.
I bought this cube just cause it looked cool and was cheap, but it was actually pretty smooth and fast. Except it came in tight tensions
this cube is very sturdy and heavy, i like it a lot. The corner cutting is average but the turning is as good as the CH XingHen M 2x2 it was a little hard to see the colors though that was a easy fix. this cube is great for beginners and good for young people because it does not pop that much and its sturdy. oh and no lube needed its fine on its own.
I like the colors and it was amazing for my first 2x2.
Feels very smooth and for my first 2x2 was happy to have it. colors are a bit hard to see because of carbon fiber stickers