The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Axis Cube is an axis cube with matte stickers applied to all 6 sides in the same color, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Axis Cube is the YJ Axis Cube V2 (CubeStyle Axis Cube for the Stickerless Pink version). It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Trs bon cube, fluide lors des rotations. Les tiquettes sont de trs bonne qualit.
J'ai fait l'erreur de l'acheter en "black (red)" : il est impossible rsoudre puisque beaucoup de pices sont strictement identiques (le cube est symtrique). Sans l'indication des couleurs c'est mission impossible, je n'ai pas encore tudi le nombre de combinaisons diffrentes qu'il va falloir explorer, mais a me fait vraiment trs trs peur... au moins a va m'occuper, mais le travail s'annonce long et assez rbarbatif.
Si vous l'achetez, et que vous ne souhaitez pas devenir compltement cingl, prenez le dans sa version "Phantom (Stickerless Pink)", qui est faisable, en apparence tout du moins (je ne possde pas cette version).