CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Fisher Cube
The CubeStyle Caron Fiber Fisher Cube is a fisher cube with matte stickers applied to all 6 sides in the same color, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Fisher Cube is the YJ Fisher Cube V2. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Item is adjustable. Not using for speed cubing. In my opinion, great well made cube turns easy and the carbon fiber stickers are more durable than color or brushed metallic stickers I have, brushed metallic stickers look like metal paint applied with a paint brush leaving behind horizontal and/or vertical lines.
My only complaint is that it's a bit of a boring solve. The textures only go one of two directions, and you have to look a bit closely to even tell them apart.
But it's a VERY nice feeling cube. Turning quality is super smooth. Looks super cool.