CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Kilominx
The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Kilominx is a stickerless bright kilominx with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 12 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Kilominx is the CubeStyle Kilominx. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Be more aware than I was when ordering this. I wanted a kilominx. Now, a kilominx, like a 2x2 cube has no edges and no centers, which can make for some more flexible parity situations in puzzles.
You'll notice that this puzzle like other kilominxes does have center caps (you can't make a kilominx without them). But on the ordinary kilominx, the centers are all black. On this puzzle they are all of different colours. This means you can solve the puzzle the way you would a normal kilominx, but your colours won't match with the fixed center colours. This makes the puzzle here less varying than a real kilominx.
Now that I've gotten my warning out of the way, the puzzle itself turned great right out of the box. It was a joy to scramble and play with. I'm going to need to take it apart and try to spray-paint the center caps black or something, but once I do it will be an excellent and cool looking addition to my collection.
Stickers look amazing.I have the shengshou kilominx and that dodecahedron has smooth turning.It may not turn like mine but it is a good dodecahedron to add to anyone's collection.
Its probably a good puzzle, but its a Kibiminx for the love of god. 🤷♀️