CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Penrose 3x3
The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Penrose 3x3 is a 3-colored cube in which various edges of the cube have been rounded off to form a repeating pattern across the cube. This version has black carbon fiber stickers on each piece. The presence of only 3 colors of plastic and multiple identical-looking pieces introduces additional parities, which makes solving the Penrose 3x3 a unique challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I like this puzzle and feel like it is more challenging than the original Penrose because of the directions on the carbon fiber stickers almost like a picture cube, although it is a fun challenge it's not very nice to turn, it just feels cheap. Overall I recommend this cube to anyone look it for a unique 3x3 shapemod
This cube is not great, but it is good. Has very good sticker quality and the cube turns decently. The only problem is you can hear the springs in it and locks up sometimes. But that might be my turning style. All around good cube if you get rid of the sound.