CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Skewb
The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Skewb is a stickerless bright skewb with carbon fiber black stickers applied on all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Skewb is the QiYi QiCheng Skewb. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
OOTB since this was my first Skewb I thought it turned really well. I was super intent on solving it and I can get 15 second times on this. But two major flaws are;
1: the corners pop off if you try to SpeedCube at all on this making it really hard to solve fast
2: another thing making it hard to solve is that the color recognition is abysmal and the carbon fiber stickers IMO cover too much of the piece
In conclusion this is fine if it’s for a collection or you aren’t planning on speed solving but if you are just spend a bit more and by the wingy Skewb
This was my first skewb and it was great to learn on. It is incredibly smooth and corner cuts very well. The only problems are 1) after about a hundred solves on of the corners started producing some spring noise 2) one of the stickers is starting to peel and 3) the blue center sticker has a large air bubble. All in all this is a great skewb for the price and the problems are extremely minor.