CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Square-1
The CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Square-1 is a square-1 with carbon fiber black stickers applied to all 6 sides, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Carbon Fiber Square-1 is the MFSQ1. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The cube worked great for a while (3 or 4 weeks), but then a piece popped, and it took me like 20 minutes to try and get it back in. When I did, the cube didn't feel the same. I did a couple more solves, and it popped again. After the second pop, I put it back in, and it felt like it was a different cube (in a bad way). Popping it had broken something in the core, and it changed the tightness of the layers. The U layer is exactly how i like it, but the bottom layer is far from it. The blue/white side is so loose, and it's not possible to tighten it. The green/white side is a bit tighter, but still too loose.
I would recommend this for anybody who is very careful with their cubes, and people who can deal with the frustration of having to buy a new cube.
I have been waiting for ages for a carbon fiber square one and now its out. I love the turning and the fact that there are no pops (only once it popped but that was my fault.) I cant wait to do a full solve on this cube and its a must have for carbon fiber collectors.