The CubeStyle Caron Fiber Windmill Cube is a windmill cube with matte stickers applied to all 6 sides in the same color, which gives the cube a unique look and texture.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Windmill Cube is the YJ Windmill Cube V2 (CubeStyle Windmill Cube for the Stickerless Pink version). It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I'd ordered one of each.
Carbon Fiber- 4/5 it has a very amateur chalky feel. It requires lubrication and tensioning if you're looking for an upscale puzzle. Another reason I give this puzzle a better score is simply because the mechanism of this puzzle allows it to "stay flat" when scrambled.
The other appeal of this puzzle is that you're watching for just the borders of each piece.
Blue/Black version- This version DOES NOT "Stay Flat" when scrambled. This cube moves nicely, it also had a little dry/chalkiness OOTB.
I like the texture on the stickers. This is reminiscent of a mirror/bump cube.
These are both nice additions to a collection.
After getting the Fischer Cube, I was eager to try out more 3x3 shape mods, which led me to getting this. While sandy out of the box, it's fun and easy to solve, and is nice for any Fischer cube fan. No setup required (unless your going for a really fast time).