CubeStyle Constrained 3x3x2
The CubeStyle Constrained 3x3x2 is the constrained variant of the CubeStyle 3x3x2. It has all of the features of the original CubeStyle 3x3x2, except the 3x3 layers have been constrained by an internal mechanism in the cube. Movement along the other layers is possible, which makes scrambling and solving the cube a unique challenge.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
At first, this puzzle seems almost trivial since the U and D layers can't be turned. But if you do M and U2 turns you get a puzzle that presents some challenges. The turning is very good, very smooth.
I just got this puzzle and I was trying to decide one which of the 2 cubestyle 3x3x2s to get when I made my last order I ended up buying this one. At first I didn't know what the constrained part was until I got mine. It's just a 3x3x1 that looks like a 3x3x2 but with a simple mod that takes less than 2 min can turn this into a normal 3x3x2. But overall it has a really fantastic turning and cornercutting abilities.
This cube is a good cube, it turns well and has little problems. HOWEVER I assumed that I had purchased a normal 3x3x2, and this is a constrained one. It was not a problem however, as modifying it back into a standard 3x3x2 took less than five minutes. Make sure you check the title before purchasing.
While I find it odd that they connected the 3x3 faces together instead of some of the 2x3 faces, this is still a fun, smooth puzzle to play with.