The CubeStyle Fisher Cube is a stickerless pink variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This was my first big challenging shape mod and I love it. for 5.99 its very good and worth the money!
It's a pretty decent cube the stickerless look is great and the performance is not really up to parwith speed cubes even though it gives off a speed cube look. The main issue is the center caps and edge preice tiles always pop off. Very good for a low price i would reccomend to sombody starting a collection.
instead of a fisher cube I got a windmill cube.But still the windmill cube is OK but i wish that they sent me a fisher cube.
It's nice to see a stickerless fisher cube on the market finally. This cube has a strange frosted texture, but it's okay. The cube came really tight, so I had to loosen it up quite a bit. After this, it was pretty dry on the inside, so I added a little DNM-37. This made it much better. Now it's very smooth. It's much better than the Calvin's fisher cube, but I haven't tried out the YJ fisher cube, so I'm not sure how it will compare.