CubeStyle Hollow Sticker 3x3
The CubeStyle 3x3 is a 3x3 cube with hollow black stickers applied to all 6 sides in the same color. The hollow stickers give the cube an exquisite look and make it a fine addition to any collection.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle 3x3 is the YJ GuanLong 3x3 (Warrior W for the Stickerless Bright variant). It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
El cubo me gusta, pero fue necesario ajustarlo un poco. Gira bien.
It has a smooth feeling when you get it out of the box, and it wears off a bit after a while but its still fast and has great corner cutting, would recommend. :)