CubeStyle Hollow Sticker Fisher Cube
The CubeStyle Fisher Cube is a fisher cube with hollow stickers applied to all 6 sides in the same color. The hollow stickers give the cube an exquisite look and make it a fine addition to any collection.
The base cube model for the CubeStyle Fisher Cube is the YJ Fisher Cube V2. It is packaged in a CubeStyle box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is great. It is smooth, fairly quiet and easy.
When I first got this cube it turned really bad, but all I did was do some tensions, and lubricate it, then it turned really good and fast, the cube has textured stickers too, and it is very fun to solve. Would recommend
I got this for my collection, but I am still pretty disappointed.
The turning is very sluggish, the plastic grazes against itself when turning. This puzzle is not speedcube material. Corner cutting is very minimal and the center caps have fallen off or loosened multiple times for me.
Aesthetically, this puzzle is great. The stickers have a slight texture to them and it feels pretty grippy which I like.
Overall, I would not recommend this cube, as there are multiple better options either for the same price point or for a small amount extra.