CubeStyle Windmill Cube
The CubeStyle Windmill Cube is a stickerless pink variant of the classic 3x3 shape mod. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I ordered a cubestyle fisher and they gave me windmill??? but its ok. windmill cube is dry and VERY tight out of the box,i loosened it up and lubed it and it turns not bad. The pink actually looks awesome with the other colours, dont hate on it! after tensioning it's a great cube for the price, kind of tricky and looks neat when scrambled. little bit disappointed with the tightness of the cube
This cube turns really well, especially considering the price. Love solving the windmill cube, it's one of my favorite shapeshifting puzzles. My only complaints is that I would rather see red than pink and that a couple of the sides make creaky spring noises when I turn them. Otherwise, very good cube.
I like to see the all the colors except for color pink but I love it and I want to buy the windmill cube I want to try it. 👍👍👍