The 3x3 Double Cube II is two 3x3 joined together. This one restricts movement a bit more due to the way it is conjoined. Give it a shot if you think you have what it takes!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
More for looks but does work. Just be careful
Great cube my kid loves it
Took a little while to work out a solution to get it solved but after that, I was bored with it. The cubes turn well and it was cool to take it apart and see how it works.
Well made except as it came it was way too loose. Easy to adjust tension on all sides except fused sides. With some partial disassembly, these could be tightened as well.
I spent a few hours just working on the first 2 layers of both cubes, and still havent managed to figure out the top layer without help. Probably going to look up a tutorial. Turns great, feels solid, isnt too loud
CubeTwist 3x3 Double Cube II