CubeTwist Conjoined Triple 3x3
The CubeTwist Conjoined Triple 3x3 is essentially a three puzzle creation where each puzzle shares a 3x1x1 row with another. See if you can wrap your mind around this crazy creation!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
At first I thought, how hard can this be, I’ve solved a 3x3 a billion times. But this was so much more complicated, in a really fun way. I would have been totally lost without SuperAntonioVivaldi’s 3-part video solve, and after a bunch of hours I finally solved it. Now I’m trying to do it again without needing to reference the video. It turns really easy, in fact it’s probably a bit loose even, but for the price it’s a fantastic cube and will really challenge you in ways other puzzles won’t because of the way it bandages. It’s probably closest in its approach to the X-cube (another fav of mine). This one’s a no brainer recommend from me.
This can be hard to manipulate but that's the fun of this conjoined puzzle.
OOTB I immediately knew that this puzzle is very different.
The cube is fully functional as an oddly shaped puzzle.
During the solve, I'd found it very easy. The first cube was super easy, the next (Middle) cube took a little more strategy. The third and final cube is a Bandage Cube. The final cube is really difficult, for me.
If you like Bandaged cubes this puzzle has that aspect.
I like the unusual appearance of this cube.
It's a curiosity in my collection that I'm HaPpY to show off.
imagine trying to do a pll on this.