The Cubicle AoShi GTS M is a premium-made 6x6 with a set of medium magnets installed in the pieces. The magnets inside the cube act as a positioning system that greatly enhances puzzle stability and compliance when turning quickly. The Cubicle AoShi GTS M is lubed with a combination of Cubicle silicone weight 4, Lubicle Silk, and DNM-37 on the pieces for a smooth and stable feel.
This puzzle is offered both in Black plastic with FB + Sky Blue stickers or Stickerless Bright plastic.
Original puzzle made by MoYu. It features a Cubicle Labs logo with three orbitals on the white side.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube on the Black Friday sale for about $43, and it was worth every penny. I formerly used a Cubicle Red M and it was pretty much worn out. I saw the sale and bought it immediately. The shipping was very quick and it came yesterday. I did some solves and broke all of my PBs including a 1:52.30 single. I haven't tried a Shadow and don't know how they compare. You may have to adjust your turning style a bit as lockups and pops can happen, but aren't frequent.