This version of The Cubicle Box is the contest winner from September. It features a design by J. Willson featuring a 3x3 with a wireframe version of TheCubicle's logo. Only 50 units of this box will be produced.
The Cubicle Cube Box is a limited edition item designed and produced in-house by Research & Development Director Chris Tran. These boxes lock via friction, are made for standard size 3x3s (up to 57mm), and feature a transparent lid for easy cube identification. To open, gently push two opposite corners of the pliable lid. Only 50 units will be produced for September.
Every month, we will release a new box with a different lid design. This September, our box will feature the classic Cubicle wireframe logo.
Note: Please do not leave box in hot temperatures for extended periods of time. Also, please do not apply excessive downward force on transparent lid when box is empty.
Additionally, each month, we will hold an art contest that invites members of the community to submit their own art for a chance to be featured on a box. To learn more, please visit this page.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.