Cubicle Cube Cover V3
The Cubicle Cube Cover V3 is a sturdy, high-quality box for covering your cubes to help simulate a competition setting at home. It will cover all WCA competition puzzles. To cover the clock, please place the cube cover over it diagonally.
This cube cover features an all-new design that incorporates some of our more recent brands. It has the Cubicle, Angstrom Research, Cubicle Labs, and Pro Shop logos.
Note: This product will be shipped in a folded state. To fold it into the cube cover, please push panel A down first, and then fold both panel B's down and hook the sharp part under the groove in part A. Finally, push panel C down and hook it under panel A.
If some parts of the cube cover are not sitting flat on the table, simply crease the sides of the cube cover together on the axes where the cube cover is sitting flat on the table (i.e., the sides of the box that are not wobbling). Repeat until the cube cover is sufficiently flat on the table.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.