Cubicle Cube Mat V3
The Cubicle Cube Mat V3 is a sleek and stylish mat for solving cubes on. The dense but soft material absorbs the shock of the cube better than a hard surface, and it helps keep your cube in good condition.
It measures 10" x 15" (approx. 25.4cm x 38.1cm).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
good quality, it can fit into my Qiyi Bag and is a nice size. i got this instead of the $50 Speedstacks timer bundle because I already had the mini timer, i just needed a bigger mat. for some reason when I have this on my desk I feel so professional :D
Really helpful when I’m about to get PBs... Love it.
It's a cube mat. What more can I say? It doubles as a mouse pad, and the design is pretty aesthetic. Only problem I had were the edges which seemed a bit worn out, but it was bound to do so anyway. There's also a grip pattern at the bottom which makes it anti-slip, which is very helpful on a slippery surface. I would've bought a SpeedStacks Mat, but the Cubicle design is what won me over. It dampens the shock of the cube whenever I fling it, since it's impossible for me to set it down without it slamming on my desk. Overall, it does the job, looks amazing, and supports my favorite online cube store.