The Cubicle Cube Stand is a sturdy cube stand made from solid plastic. It features a Cubicle logo on one side, the text "TheCubicle.us" on another side in golden text, and a blank face for the remaining side. It holds all different kinds of cubes, small and large.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Looks good and adds character to my display at home.
They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I can use them for all my cubes regardless of the size
ok its been a long time since they have not been on sale i think you should keep the stands at 25 cents
The colors were bright how I like it and it fit perfect on my cube and it looked cool with the cubicle logo
Got a few of these to display my main cubes, in a few colors. Looks sharp. But with the original URL (although it still resolves). Will get more if I need them for sure.
Cubes don’t fall off and the stand looks nice w it
This puzzle corner cuts at 99999999999 degrees. Love the look very cool.
I got the blue stand and it looks great! Makes the cube look cool and is also on the smaller side!
Cubicle Cube Stand