The Cubicle Custom MGC 2x2 is our customized version of the widely popular MGC 2x2. This puzzle features moderately strong magnets that pair well with its light and speedy layers. Despite its budget price, the Cubicle Custom MGC 2x2 is a top-level performer that is enjoyed by solvers of many different skill levels.
Original puzzle is produced by YJ. It features a Cubicle Custom logo on the white side.
- Cubicle Custom MGC 2x2
- Cubicle Cube Stand (Assorted Color)
- Cubicle Custom Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I lost my old GMC 2x2 and had to use a really bad rubiks brand, so I ordered a custom one and I was very pleased when I got it and started timing again and was getting 3 sec averages, I'm very pleased with the work they did with it and it turned out 5x better than I was expecting (which was a very high expectation since I've used a lot of their custom cubes)