The Cubicle Embroidered Bag is a black velvet bag with a high-quality Cubicle Logo embroidered on the front. This bag is 14cm x 16cm and can hold all WCA puzzles up to 68mm in size.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Definitely lighter and cheaper feeling when I initailly started breaking into it, but after a week or so I am used to the feel, very fast and reliable cube! Magnets are awesome. Great packaging
Cubicle Embroidered Bag (Size 7)
Easy to store any cube smaller than a 9x9 and also easily opened!
i could fit a 3x3 and a 2x2 in it lol and it feels so great
gift for my grandson
Nice quality bag, can comfortably fit up to an 8x8 or other bulky puzzle. Will definitely get another Cubicle bag in the future!
Th string got untied and came apart a bit
It fits his cube and my son likes it a lot!
Solid bag the embroidery was great.