The Cubicle Hat is a stylish, high-quality cap with the Cubicle logo embroidered onto the front and back. It features an adjustable velcro strap on the back.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
At first it was a little stiff, but after playing with the tensions, it was a perfect fit. No lube needed! It's stickerless, so you don't have to worry about chipping, replacing or scratching.
So, right out of the box, it's light and airy, and I can spin it around all I want, and it's perfect for my turning style!
No, actually, this hat is the only one I wear. The second I got it, I put it on, and instantly loved it. I think more people should buy this hat, since it seems almost unbought. It's got a Velcro strap that is easily adjustable, and it's just overall a nice hat. It is definitely on my top ten of cubing stuff to buy.