Cubicle Koala Logo
This is a special logo designed for our Support Australian Wildlife Logos Collection. 100% of proceeds from this logo will be donated to Wires Wildlife Rescue to help victims of Australia’s recent fires. Available only while supplies last.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It looks really good
Cubicle Koala Logo
it looks awsome but chose wisely where you want to put it. P S don't peel of the coating.
This logo looks great on my gts3m, and i love the fact that the money goes to Wires Wildfire Rescue. One small problem though. I’m extremely disappointed that there isn’t a red fox logo.
This logo looks pretty dope.
Thank you very much TheCubicle for such a great idea with all of these logos with animals ! I hope my small purchases will help Australian's animals a little bit. My cubes look so cute now :) I really like it! Thanks 😊
This is such an amazing cause I got the platypus and the koala they are so cute. This is a great cause.
bye it, if you don't, then bye the platypus one.