Smooth AND Fast! Cubicle Labs Mystic is the world's first plant based cube lubricant. Utilizing the unique lubricity of aloe, Mystic creates a lively and quick experience that you can see, feel, and hear.
If you are curious about trying this lube, check out our 1cc sampler size here.
Best if used within a year of purchase. Avoid if you have an aloe allergy. As usual do not ingest, apply to eyes, ears or open wounds. Do not set on fire. Keep cap fully closed when not in use.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
Very good quality
Better than DNM it's so good it doesn't dry out and it makes my cube smooth and fast.
I really like Mystic, it feels great to use and you can tell if there's any left in the cube thanks to the small particles in it. However, if you're sensitive to smell it doesn't smell great, but if you're cubing normally it isn't an issue.
The four stars is due to the frequency of reapplication and the resulting slowness that ensues. You need to reapply this quite often, and the gumminess buildup doesn't feel the same as silicone, but it's there nonetheless. It makes the cube significantly slower, and adding more makes it worse, requiring you to take apart the cube to clean and reapply again.
The best line out there.
pluh (good lub)
Good but slowed down my cube
did exactly what it was suppose to, sped up my cube. go buy it!
Made all my cubes fast quite and gives a beautiful gliding feel