Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
It actually looks really cool on my Aosu Wrm, I love the colors and design. Awesome!
I've bought two 3x3 logos, and after about a month, both of their top layers peeled off, leaving the clear bottom layer. Disappointed.
This logo looks really dope.
This logo is very nice and makes all of my cubes look awesome. I’m planning to get one for each of my mains in every event
This logo, although decorative, also has a functional purpose as well. I got a 4x4 sticker and put it on my AoSu GTS2 M, and it made the puzzle look really cool. I went to a competition, and lots of people had AoSu GTS2 Ms as well. Someone had a setup exactly like mine, and they felt identical. We probably would have accidentally swapped, if it wasn't for the logo indicating it was mine! However, the logo can come off, so you might need to use additional glue to keep it on.
I PUT THIS ON MY GAN 356 TODAY AND IT MADE MY CUBE SO SMOOOOTH I LOVE IT SO MUCH