Cubicle Silicone Lube - Weight 3
Cubicle Weight 3 is a classic silicone-based lube that works great on cores, pieces, and other parts of puzzles that need better movement. Weight 3 has moderate viscosity in comparison to the other lubes in our silicone lube collection.
This lube comes with a black stopper and a green dispensing tip.
Note: Although the lube is perfectly safe to touch, please do not ingest it, set it on fire, apply to open wounds, or expose it to extremely high temperatures.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
I used it’s two lines on the edges(Of course I worked it in too) and combine it with Martian and it was great.
I use this combined with Martian in my RS3 M 2020 and it is great.
Exactly as I ordered; packaged well.
Not sure if you can use this for pieces